Helpful, High Tech, Heroic. Three word’s which highlight Rapid’s core values. These same values can be found in each and every member of Rapid’s team. To successfully compete in a fast paced, competitive and constantly evolving business environment, Rapid’s team work towards the common goal of ensuring each customer has the highest quality, advanced mixing technology and their expectations exceeded.
If you share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
Please view our current vacancies below.
Rapid is currently seeking applications for the role of Fabricator / Welder within our manufacturing department.
Candidates should :
- Have a good standard of education
- Have a qualification in an engineering related discipline
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings
- Have experience in MIG/MAG welding processes
- Competent in the use of hand tools
- Be a team player
- Adhere to safe working practices
Application Method – Please email your CV, reflective of education, qualifications & experience for the above role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rapid is currently seeking applications for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer, within our mechanical design department.
Candidates should possess:
- Experience of 3D design, ideally using Pro Engineer or Creo software
- A degree in mechanical engineering or a related discipline.
Application Method – Please email your CV, reflective of education, qualifications & experience for the above role to email@example.com.