Helpful, High Tech, Heroic. Three word’s which highlight Rapid’s core values. These same values can be found in each and every member of Rapid’s team. To successfully compete in a fast paced, competitive and constantly evolving business environment, Rapid’s team work towards the common goal of ensuring each customer has the highest quality, advanced mixing technology and their expectations exceeded.
If you share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
Please view our current vacancies below.
- Read/interpret technical engineering drawings
- Fabricate plate and sectional steel structures
- Knowledge of modern fabrication techniques
- Experience within heavy engineering sector
- Ability to work both as an individual and as part of a team
- Be able to follow health and safety guidelines
- Experience operating overhead cranes
- Experience driving a forklift
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- NVQ level 3 in fabrication welding (or local equivalent)
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position
To apply, please forward an up-to-date CV to email@example.com