Helpful, High Tech, Heroic. Three word’s which highlight Rapid’s core values. These same values can be found in each and every member of Rapid’s team. To successfully compete in a fast paced, competitive and constantly evolving business environment, Rapid’s team work towards the common goal of ensuring each customer has the highest quality, advanced mixing technology and their expectations exceeded.
If you share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
Please view our current vacancies below.
Part-Time Canteen Cook (Temporary Maternity Cover – 12 Hours per Week)
Rapid International Ltd is currently recruiting for an experienced cook to join our staff canteen team at Rapid’s manufacturing facility in Mullavilly, County Armagh, for 12 hours per week.
** Covid-safe environment and practices in place.**
Location: Rapid International Ltd, 96 Mullavilly Road, Tandragee, County Armagh, BT62 2LX. Start date: w/c 14 December 2020.
Salary: £8.75 per hour
Hours of Work: 12
Shift Pattern: Wednesday 9am-3pm & Friday 9am-3pm
**Some Flexibility required to cover holidays.**
Duties will include:
• General cooking of hearty home-cooked meals and breakfast grab-and-go’s.
• Ordering supplies.
• Implementing all legislative H&S, food safety and Covid-safe protocols and documentation.
• Delivering exceptional customer service.
• Frequent, routine disinfecting of the kitchen, including high touch points.
Applicants must have:
• 2 year’s experience in a similar environment.
• Up-to-date food hygiene certificate.
• NVQ level 2 catering qualification.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV to:
Rapid International Ltd
96 Mullavilly Road