Helpful, High Tech, Heroic. Three word’s which highlight Rapid’s core values. These same values can be found in each and every member of Rapid’s team. To successfully compete in a fast paced, competitive and constantly evolving business environment, Rapid’s team work towards the common goal of ensuring each customer has the highest quality, advanced mixing technology and their expectations exceeded.
If you share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
Please view our current vacancies below.
Due to continued growth, Rapid wishes to appoint an Operations Assistant to support their engineering team:
Duties will include:
- Bill of material development
- Data capture, input and reporting (labour & materials)
- Work in progress administration
- Customer liaison (internal & external)
- Operational safety
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An engineering based qualification (minimum HND level)
- Excellent IT skills
- An organised and methodical approach
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent team-working skills
To apply, please forward a CV and covering letter, detailing how your experience is relevant to the person specification and duties provided, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.