Helpful, High Tech, Heroic. Three word’s which highlight Rapid’s core values. These same values can be found in each and every member of Rapid’s team. To successfully compete in a fast paced, competitive and constantly evolving business environment, Rapid’s team work towards the common goal of ensuring each customer has the highest quality, advanced mixing technology and their expectations exceeded.
If you share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
Please view our current vacancies below.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced fabrication welder to join the team. The role will involve interpreting fabrication drawings and fabrication/ welding of various types of steel section and plate assemblies. An individual who places an emphasis on high quality levels is desired.
A competitive salary awaits the successful candidate.
To be considered for this role, it is desirable that you possess:
- Experience of welding in the heavy engineering sector.
- A welding qualification with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- A qualification in an Engineering related discipline.
- The ability to interpret Engineering drawings.
- Experience in MIG/MAG welding processes.
- Competence in the use of hand tools
- Excellent team-working skills.
- Excellence adherence to safe working practices.
To apply, please email an up-to-date CV and covering letter, detailing how your skills and experience meet the desired criteria, to: email@example.com.
(Full Time – Permanent)
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director
- Internal sales and sales support
- Sales order processing and internal sales report and analysis preparation
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Desk research
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web (Google) analytics, rankings etc.)
- Sales & marketing literature design
- Advertisement/media schedule management
- PR support / PR distribution
- Customer interaction
- Scheduling sales appointments and meetings
- Database management
- Providing and distributing product info/knowledge
- Analysis and creating plans for engaging the target market
- Analysis of the competition
- Prepare and deliver promotional campaigns
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Trade Show organising and participation
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3rd level qualification or equivalent in a Sales or Marketing related subject
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Superior written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to handle technical product knowledge
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office, database skills
- Competent and proficient in all social media platforms
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud packages would be a strong advantage
- Strong market research abilities
- Experience in internal sales.
- Customer focused
- Presentation skills
- Experience in preparing and presenting internal reports
- Creativity – demonstrated experience
- Persistent & flexible
To apply, please submit an application via LinkedIn or email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 1969, Rapid has pioneered game changing mixing technology. Recognised as one of the world’s leading manufacturers of equipment for the concrete, construction and environmental industries, Rapid is the manufacturer of choice for many of the major global concrete and construction groups.
- Oversee all financial reconciliations including payroll and VAT submissions.
- Control group investments & treasury management.
- Prepare monthly management accounts for group companies.
- Liaise with banks, solicitors, external auditors and accountants.
- Reconcile and maintain accounting balances across all nominals.
- Budget setting, monitoring and reporting.
- Professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Experience in processing accounts/ preparation of management accounts.
- Competent with accounting software and Excel.
- High level of accuracy.
- Flexibility to move between tasks.
For the successful candidate Rapid offers:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent career progression opportunities
To apply, please email your CV to: email@example.com
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Rapid International is an Equal Opportunities Employer.