Helpful, High Tech, Heroic. Three word’s which highlight Rapid’s core values. These same values can be found in each and every member of Rapid’s team. To successfully compete in a fast paced, competitive and constantly evolving business environment, Rapid’s team work towards the common goal of ensuring each customer has the highest quality, advanced mixing technology and their expectations exceeded.
If you share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
Please view our current vacancies below.
You will be joining a well-established company to provide technical support across the sales, design and operations departments. Your role will involve working closely with the managers of each department, providing technical acumen to improve the company’s interface with customers and provide a more holistic approach to customer support.
· Bill of material creation from engineering drawings, including input and management on ERP system.
· Production of technical manuals; operational and maintenance.
· Technical support for sales department; including equipment specification, part recognition and warranty investigation.
· Educated within a mechanical engineering discipline.
· Technical knowledge of engineering component parts.
· Detailed and accurate in the work they undertake.
· Systematic nature to solving problems.
· Competent in IT systems.
Salary: Circa £24,000 per annum
To apply, send an up-to-date CV and covering letter, detailing how your skills and experience meet the person specification, to: email@example.com.