Helpful, High Tech, Heroic. Three word’s which highlight Rapid’s core values. These same values can be found in each and every member of Rapid’s team. To successfully compete in a fast paced, competitive and constantly evolving business environment, Rapid’s team work towards the common goal of ensuring each customer has the highest quality, advanced mixing technology and their expectations exceeded.
If you share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
Please view our current vacancies below.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced fabrication welder to join the team. The role will involve interpreting fabrication drawings and fabrication/ welding of various types of steel section and plate assemblies. An individual who places an emphasis on high quality levels is desired.
A competitive salary awaits the successful candidate.
To be considered for this role, it is desirable that you possess:
- Experience of welding in the heavy engineering sector.
- A welding qualification with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- A qualification in an Engineering related discipline.
- The ability to interpret Engineering drawings.
- Experience in MIG/MAG welding processes.
- Competence in the use of hand tools
- Excellent team-working skills.
- Excellence adherence to safe working practices.
To apply, please email an up-to-date CV and covering letter, detailing how your skills and experience meet the desired criteria, to: email@example.com.