Helpful, High Tech, Heroic. Three word’s which highlight Rapid’s core values. These same values can be found in each and every member of Rapid’s team. To successfully compete in a fast paced, competitive and constantly evolving business environment, Rapid’s team work towards the common goal of ensuring each customer has the highest quality, advanced mixing technology and their expectations exceeded.
If you share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
Please view our current vacancies below.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.50 to £8.50 /hour
- Sweeping factory and all walkways
- General cleaning and maintenance of factory and yard
- Moving materials from preparation areas to fabrication areas
- Carry out a wide range of general maintenance throughout the manufacturing facility including the yard area
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Be able to work independently and identify things needing done
- Be able to work as part of a team
- 6 months experience in similar role
- Experience driving a forklift
- Basic understanding of general machinery and plant
- Valid UK driving license
- Trailer License
- Experience in grounds keeping
To apply, please forward a CV and covering letter, detailing how your experience is relevant to the person specification and duties provided, to: email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: TBC (Competitive)
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced fabrication welder to join the team. The role will involve interpreting fabrication drawings and fabrication/ welding of various types of steel section and plate assemblies. An individual who places an emphasis on high quality levels is desired.
A competitive salary awaits the successful candidate.
To be considered for this role, it is desirable that you possess:
- Experience of welding in the heavy engineering sector
- A welding qualification
To apply, please email an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org