Helpful, High Tech, Heroic. Three word’s which highlight Rapid’s core values. These same values can be found in each and every member of Rapid’s team. To successfully compete in a fast paced, competitive and constantly evolving business environment, Rapid’s team work towards the common goal of ensuring each customer has the highest quality, advanced mixing technology and their expectations exceeded.
If you share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
Please view our current vacancies below.
General Operative : CNC Saw & CNC Plasma Operator.
- Loading saw.
- Operating saw & drill line and also CNC Plasma.
- Unloading finished material.
- Basic knowledge in computer usage.
- Manual handling.
- Overhead crane experience.
- Sideloader/forklift experience.
- General health and safety knowledge.
Shift pattern: 14:00 – 23:00 Monday – Thursday.
Hours of work: 36 per week (part – time)
Application deadline: 20/09/2021
Expected start date: 27/09/2021
Job Type: Part-time, permanent
Salary: £10.00-£12.50 per hour
To apply, please email an up-to-date CV and covering letter, detailing how your skills and experience meet the desired criteria, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Full Time – Permanent)
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director
- Internal sales and sales support
- Sales order processing and internal sales report and analysis preparation
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Desk research
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web (Google) analytics, rankings etc.)
- Sales & marketing literature design
- Advertisement/media schedule management
- PR support / PR distribution
- Customer interaction
- Scheduling sales appointments and meetings
- Database management
- Providing and distributing product info/knowledge
- Analysis and creating plans for engaging the target market
- Analysis of the competition
- Prepare and deliver promotional campaigns
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Trade Show organising and participation
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3rd level qualification or equivalent in a Sales or Marketing related subject
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Superior written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to handle technical product knowledge
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office, database skills
- Competent and proficient in all social media platforms
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud packages would be a strong advantage
- Strong market research abilities
- Experience in internal sales.
- Customer focused
- Presentation skills
- Experience in preparing and presenting internal reports
- Creativity – demonstrated experience
- Persistent & flexible
To apply, please submit an application via LinkedIn or email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
Due to continued growth and specific expansion RAPID International are seeking to appoint an additional person to their stores department. This person’s primary focus will be on the Goods-In operation of the department, whilst also supporting other functions within the stores department.
• Unloading lorries and other carriers.
• Checking goods against delivery notes and communicating variances.
• Accurately processing paperwork on ERP system.
• Labelling goods for identification.
• Correctly locating goods in stores.
• Maintain clean and tidy stores area.
• Assist with stock management, including stock counts.
• Work without supervision and manage workload
• Computer literate
• Manual Handling experience
• Counterbalance Fork-truck experience
• Knowledge of engineering components (desired)
• Identify areas of improvement and implement required actions
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:30
Friday 08:00 to 15:30
Rate of Pay: £9.60 per hour at 39 hours per week
+ £20 per week attendance bonus
To apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rapid International Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Electrical Technician – Rapid Power Generation Ltd
- Build control panels and electrical harnesses.
- Test & commission all control panels & switchgear in house and on site (where necessary).
- Site commissioning.
- Fault finding.
- Instrumentation commissioning.
- Comply with all quality & environmental policies and procedures.
- Comply with all health & safety rules and procedures.
- Any other duties as required by Production Manager.
- NVQ/HNC/HND in a related discipline such as Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of electrical sector – switchgear and control panels.
- Reading, understanding and producing engineering drawings.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Computer Literacy: Should be proficient using Excel spreadsheets, databases, etc.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Previous power generation sector experience would be advantageous.
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 08.00 -16.30 and Friday 08.00-15.30
To apply: email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Salary: Circa £40K
Closing Date: Friday 29th October 2021
The Manufacturing Supervisor will facilitate the enhancement of manufacturing processes across a few areas within the RAPID group. They will operate alongside the existing team of engineers within the Operational side of the business to bring about and maintain improved levels of product quality, customer service and manufacturing efficiency.
- Lead the RAPID Truck Mixer division, ensuring tumblers are fitted correctly, all parts are specified and available when required and completed units are finished to the highest standards.
- Ensure blast room and paint shop are run efficiently, undertaking work safely and at the required rate, ensuring parts are coated to the required level of quality.
- When required, communicate with external contractors on current position of orders and delivery targets and report back to senior manager.
- When required, fulfill requirement for material for both Rapid Power Generation and RIGID Mixers.
- Quoting, planning and executing the manufacture of replacement parts as requested by customers for current RAPID products in the market place.
- Assist with general requirements of health and safety across the entire business, including, risk assessments, safe working practices and equipment checks.
To apply, please email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.